Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just Weird

Well my life has just gotten weird. So I was on grindr and I hit a guy up that I know has looked at my profile on scruff. Just to see if he was really interested. Well he actually responded back and we got talking. I then asked if he texts and he says yes and gave me my number and I gave him mine. As I was trying to get the number in my phone without writing it down (my ex was right there), he texts me. Which doesn't usually happen. I'm usually the first to text. Now here is the weird thing. The guy actually responds to texts. What I mean is that he doesn't give you these short sentence responses. If he has something to say he types it out and sends it. Plus he asked if he could facebook me. Again usually it's the other way around. So already it's going better than all my other interactions. Then to make it even better he said that he has to put our conversation on pause because he has to go to the gym. That's right he actually goes to the gym. And he has this very butch look to him. Now here is where it gets weird. His name is.... Tommy. No not really, but it is the exact same name as the guy that stood me up. No they aren't the same person. Not only that, but it's the same name as my co-worker. Then something hit me. His age. He's 35 which was my new cut off. Then I stopped and said wait it's a new year and his b-day is in August. Holy crap he's going to be 36 meaning he's 12 years older than me and also a boy born in the year of the dragon. Which also makes him the same age as my co-worker Tommy. Now here are some more weird things. His b-day is 4 days after the Tommy that stood me up. Yeah I know weird. I've told the new Tommy that I'm a little gun shy after last time and he understood. So if we continue to have good conversations one of us is asking the other out. I don't plan on moving too fast, but if he asked me out I certainly wouldn't say no. He's really cute.
Doing this would make me hard too. I remember doing something like this when I was younger. Meaning like 10 years ago. I saw a clip of a guy jacking off through his under armour. Well I didn't have anything that tight, but I did have some sweats were tight. It's such an amazing feeling having your dick rock hard, rubbing up against your stomach. Such a powerful orgasm.
After the Terminator movies seems like a lot of these photos popped up. Well that movie and the show Renegade. Actually that might have been a movie as well as a tv show. Anyway it still does it to me. If you saw a biker that looked like this you know he could kick your ass, but yet you still can't help but stare at that body. Tempting now to just lean over and play with that body.
This is a view I'm very familiar with. I enjoy sucking dick (as I've said so many times). Often I have the guy lay down while I suck his dick. Or he'll play with it while I lick his balls. So I of course love this image since it's something I love seeing.
This is one of those images where your mind wants to instantly make it dirty. I'm sure he's wearing really short shorts, but does look like he only has a shirt on. And the "shirt" doesn't really cover too much. Can't help but want to shout out, why not just do it naked. Your practically there. I do have some wood that he can help me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment