Monday, January 9, 2012

Videos

Today begins the introduction of videos from Manhub. Any video before this post that has a video from manhub was a post that had a video deleted that I replaced with a manhub video. I love the company because the pictures are so clear. Sadly it does take awhile to load. Sorry. First up is Thomas Bjorn fucking Rob. It's bareback btw. Least that's the name he used when he was on the guy site. I wouldn't have posted this normally, but it was too hot not too. I mean the way both guys go at each other. Thomas is topping, but Rob is very much a power bottom. Just was something I couldn't stop watching. Then it's a vintage scene. Two guys in front of a fireplace. It's a decent clip until towards the end. Bad opera music starts playing. Then again I think that was during the whole scene. Anyway then for some reason they do this weird fly eye vision look. You'll see what I mean when you get to that part. And of course the cumshot is during that. That is one thing I don't miss about vintage films. Third up are some baseball jocks. Two muscular jocks going at it. I can't really add anymore to that. Then Patrick Ives and his friend decide to have some fun while waiting. They were invited to some event and the host hadn't shown up so they basically make it so the host wishes he was there. One thing I do love is seeing a shorter guy fuck a taller guy. Mainly because I'm only 5' 6" myself. Next is the clip Wise Decision. I love this scene because of how it quickly changes. You have an older guy who's kinda shy and a very forward younger guy. Then throughout the scene the younger guy gets very submissive and the top is very vocal. Just hot to watch. Last, but certainly not least is my pick clip. This one has two muscle daddies going at it. It does start a bit slow. Some lame conversation about the shower and stuff. Then both get in and start jacking a bit with more lame commentary. They dry off, get out, flex a bit, then finally get to the real action. I do love scenes where someone is the daddy. And daddy is in pretty damn good shape.  Oh and before I forget this is a bareback clip.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment