Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Videos

First up is Braun Drek jacking off. It's another solo from legend men. It's another mymusclevideo clips so if it doesn't work then go to the site, click a free video, then refresh. I really do need to list the link to the videos under the videos. Helps when they allow you watch more than one adult video without paying. This is a scene that has been passed around, but I still love it. This is the only scene Bo Dixon did with a guy. His scene partner is Ty LeBeuf... I always think I spell that wrong. Nice to finally see all that big muscle in action. Wish he'd come out and do one more. Third up is Bruce Hill getting fucked. I love watching Bruce Hill because he really can take a pounding. He has this great body (not the best face. yes I know that's shallow) and it get's punished some times.And he always seems to enjoy getting fucked. You don't hear him really whimper or anything to give you indication that he's uncomfortable. Next is a guy jacking in the hotel room. I'd type out his name, but as you will see it's a long complicated name and I had better things to do. The thing about this scene is that he really gets into jacking. It's like he goes into his own little world. Even jacks off with the pillow. I haven't decided if this is over acting or just jacking bliss. Can't say I'm that hands on when I'm really into an edge session. Then we have an interesting scene. It starts off with this guy sitting. Something is said (Don't speak Portuguese) and we go to a guy in a swimming pool. he gets naked, finishes his swim, then jacks off. Then we get back to the first guy who summons his help. They then get into a "foursome" (you'll see why I quoted it) where each servant gets a turn as the guy's ass. Last up is the movie Centurions of Rome. I saw this movie awhile ago so my memory is a bit rusty. There is a war going on. An uncle and his nephew get captured by some Romans. The Uncle becomes a sex slave to the emperor. The Nephew tries to free him thanks to the Roman captain that has fallen in love with him. This is probably the closest I'll ever come to a clip with fisting. It gets implied in this movie, but you don't actually see it. It's a good classic worth a watch.
<--- pick

No comments:

Post a Comment