Saturday, August 27, 2011

Plan B

The friends talk didn't go as well as I hoped. So I'm going to have to try it again, but this time say I want to go out every once and awhile and try to make some friends. I just don't know when or how to bring it up. I mean I got shot down basically. He said well I want friends too. So I don't know. Maybe I really do have to do what I promised him and tell him I want to look somewhere else. The thing is that I know he loves me and I love him, but I think I'm more trying to keep him together rather then being with him to be with him. Seeing some of these guys that are more put together that don't require someone to be their rock all the time has opened my eyes. I'm just so torn right now and I don't know what I want. I think honestly I should probably wait until after my b-day. The time before my b-day I end up being so stressed and freaking out about everything that I make crappy choices. That's how I was last year at this time and the year before that. And the year before that. My b-day always makes me a bit antsy. Ok so I have a plan. I'm going to try to get my bf to stop holding on so tightly and try to get out and explore the town all on my own. I will see how I feel after my b-day has hit as to what I think I should do about my relationship. Ok now to stop worrying about it. Easier said than done.
This is usually the pose that lets the audience see a little peak under the posers. Least from what I've seen. And it's not all the time that this happens. So I wonder if there is a pose that a lot of the guys do right before this one that re-arranges their junk or does it have to do with the fact that their ass is flexing.
I could do this to Cayden Ross all day. He has the most delicious looking nips I have ever seen. Actually I wouldn't mind rubbing my tongue all up and down Cayden. Just think he has an amazing body. And don't get me started on his dick. Was watching a video where he got a blowjob and I was very jealous of the guy giving him a blowjob.
I like this picture because it's something you rarely see. The guy is leaking pre-cum. The thing about pre-cum is that it's something that cut guys typically don't produce a lot of. Uncut guys produce a lot of it. One of the reasons why I like uncut guys better. Pre-cum is very sweet tasting. It is like a nectar. That being said I produce a lot of it and I'm cut so it always throws guys for a loop. You are sometimes lucky enough to have the camera guy focus in on it before it gets licked up. Personally I wish more guys would pre-cum. I think the only reasons why I do so much is from years of dry edging to the point that my prostate produces a lot more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment