Thursday, August 25, 2011

Videos

I'm so pissed about my first video getting deleted. It was a video with Harley Everett and Isaac Jones. It was hot. Very hot. Well the first video now is a threesome. It's a pretty decent clip, but it was not one I would have had first. Then another clip got deleted so the now 2nd video is a beefy guy jacking off. It's a short video. Little over a minute, but the guy does have a nice chest and knows how to bounce it. Third up Ross Hurston gets fucked. Then again how is that different then most movies. Thought this one was a nice video with a lot of elements that I like. Two nicely built guys and man on man action. Lastly is some sauna fun. I know some of you have seen this clip before somewhere, but now it's here. If you haven't then you are in for a treat. Basically it takes place in a gym. The first guy goes into the sauna to relax and finds another guy in there jacking off. Well they of course go at it. Then the third guy (the one working for the gym) sees the action and comes in. Love this clip. Especially since the guys are Australian. You know how I love me some Aussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment