Friday, August 5, 2011

Videos

The first video is a bit of an audition. For the life of me I can't remember what the name of this company is or the director, but I've seen him before. Sadly there is a little interview before getting down to business. I must say though that I was pleasantly surprised in this video. What I mean is that listening to the director behind the camera I had a different guy in mind. Then when he came out I was like wow that dude is hot. And boy can he fuck. I guess that goes to show you can judge a book based of someone reading it. Best metaphor I could come up with. Anyway it's a really hot scene. My next video got deleted (and it was a good one) so next up is Chris Dano from Hard Copy. This is another interesting scene. It starts off ok then when Chris removes his pants we see he has a nice size dick. Then the other guy gets shy and when he pulls his down. Well....there is quite a difference. One of those times when the sayings are true. I will say once he finally got a boner it proved he was a grower, but I couldn't watch the scene after that. I just kept laughing about that review. I know some of you are better then me and will watch this scene and have no problems with it. Sadly the video after was deleted so the new Third (originally 5th) video is Lito Cruz fucking Cooper Jameson. I haven't posted a lot from Lito just because he tends to shoot inside, but this one he didn't and it was pretty hot. That man has a lot of things that I want to put my mouth on. Specifically his dick and nips. Last up is a cumpilation from Strokes of seduction. Sadly if you do that from an american based company (excluding titan) it would last maybe 3 minutes. Just the difference in the cultures.






1 comment:

  1. gosh, first video in this last series here is awesome. the french-canadian and the once str8 interviewer left me speechless!!!! love the french-canadian guy story. what a great time!

    ReplyDelete