Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Videos

First up is two army guys. It's a very basic scene. Nothing to fancy, but still hot. Looks like it's not from the states. The next one has two guys fucking in the bathroom. I'm sure if I had the whole movie the little intro would have made more sense. Basically it just waste time if you haven't seen the whole thing. Both guys do have amazing bodies and the top sure does have a nice dick. This third clip is another video that does need some sort of introduction. And also could have used a bit of better planning. Some guys speak english and others spanish. I assume the guy was checking on the recruits progress. For a gay military I assume. Then the two head guys go at it. Yeah just skip to the middle when the start fucking. Sadly my fourth video got deleted so onto the next one. From Pacific Sun comes the movie Leather bears. I will say some scenes are better than others of course, but I'm sure a lot of you could find one scene that you like. I know there is a scene where a few dildos are used. I think that's the first scene. Maybe third. Lastly Bigpex jacks off. I posted a video of his awhile back. Basically if I could make a guy for myself he'd fit the bill pretty much. He has big pecs and sensitive nips and is a bottom. Something to hold on when I fuck him. Would love to see him take a real dick instead of a dildo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment