Thursday, August 11, 2011

Videos

The first video is another scene from the movie Cockfight with Blue Blake, Max Grand, and Paul Carrigan. This is the scene before the one I posted yesterday. Kinda explains why that twink acted the way he did. Must say that this was a scene where I didn't know which guy to look at. I have a thing for all three of them. Well least at the time I watched the movie awhile ago. Still can't decide. Up next is a scene from Opposite Attraction 2. I don't think I posted this before. I might have can't remember. Anyway it's a big deal because scenes from Opposite Attraction 2 are very hard to come by. So I figured hey might as well post it before it goes away. My next video is Jason Adonis and Eddie Stone. Don't really know what to say to this one. I mean both guys have great bodies, but for me the sex was a little meh. Probably because from certain angles Jason Adonis (with his hair cut like that) looks like Ace Hansen which made me sad when it wasn't. Kept throwing me off. Next up is Bruno Boni. Don't know who the other guy is. Just know that I find Bruno hot. The whole bald head bottom guy thing. Lastly is Str8 Jeff. It's from the final part of one of his shows. Looks like he worked out in this clip.








No comments:

Post a Comment