Friday, August 26, 2011

Videos

First up is a guy jacking off with a cock ring. Yeah normally that would just be a normal tuesday, but this guy actually shoots more than once. He also has a nice body. My next two videos got deleted so next up is Blowing Vincent from NYSM. I listened to Vince's "story" about him and his wife and it seems to meh. You wouldn't say you are divorced if your not. Even if you are cheating on her, but with that being said he does have a good body. He also seems to really enjoy his blowjob. Therefore it makes it watchable in my book. Third up is Austin Wilde alone. I posted this because I think Austin has a hot body. Would have preferred him to have someone suck him off or someone get fucked by him, but beggars can not be choosers. Kinda wanted him to keep the vest on though. Yeah I know. The one time I want a guy to keep his clothes on. Just thought it looked hotter that way. This last video is once again from mymusclevideo so if it doesn't work go to that website, click on a free video, then refresh this page. Anyway the last video is Alex getting worshiped and cumming. It's a slow starter, but once he gets started it gets much better. And if you make it all the way to the end you are in for a little treat because the man shoots a big load all over the camera. Clearly someone has been taking their vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment