Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Videos

First off thank you guys who are commenting on this blog. As any blogger will tell you, we do enjoy comments. Let's us know that someone appreciates what we put out. Also to the guy who commented yesterday. Thank you for sharing that story. Nice to know that I posted a clip that helped you realize that you were gay. So the scene is now doubly hot for me. I now can picture a guy jacking off to it after resisting the urge for so long. The first video is a Hostpital 4 some. It starts off with two guys. One of which being Marco Blaze. Could I identify more guys probably. Will no. Just getting lazy in my old age. Anyway those two start it off. Then two more guys come in and get stirred up which leads to them going at it and finally a foursome. That's titan for ya. Now this next clip I know I've posted before, but I'm pretty sure it was deleted. Anyway this is a clip of Troy Hammer from Jimmy Z. Not my favorite from them, but I know some of you guys like him. This third clip is one I've never seen before. I do know it's from a movie that has to do with a bodybuilding camp. The guy you see briefly at the start was in the two other scenes I've seen from that movie. Anyway they are all gay and occasionally they get a little frisky like so. Next up is Brian Hansen and Matt Cole. Don't ask me what movie this is from. It's either from Drenched or Scorched. Both came out around the same time and both had backdrops like the one seen here. Then it's one of the last scenes Carlo Masi ever did. I say that because he's retired and I haven't seen this clip before, but it looks relatively new. Least as far as I know he's retired. Don't think he's started up again. Adam Champ said in response to a question that Carlo was pursuing a theater career. Lastly are a bunch of guys fucking in the woods. Yes the sound is off. I didn't upload the clip. I will say the guys are pretty hot. And if you mute it it's a nice clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment