Monday, August 29, 2011

Videos

Before I start I'd like to point out that in a post awhile ago someone mentioned that he had a few digital copies of some of Walter Soares' videos. Well another guy has commented asking if he could get some of those copies. It's all right here at this link. So if you were the anonymous person that left that then you might want to go to that link. FYI I'd like a copy as well. Just for relaying the message :D. Anyway the first video is from the movie The Mentor. I know this movie and scene well. The teacher has an amazing body. He's the type of guy that I'd love to have shown me the ropes of man to man sex. Next up is Matthew Rush and Max Strong (Max Sinclair, Neo). Yeah that's kinda why I posted the picture I did in the last post. Anyway it's two big guys going at it. And does show Max sucking dick. Third up is Caesar and Chris Steele. This one is from the movie Coach I believe. Following along the same lines as The Mentor. Caesar is a boxer and his coach is Chris Steele. Well doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what happens next. Would love to see it happen now. An older version of Caesar and Chris Steele fucking. Would be very hot. The sound is a little off in this next clip. Just warning you now. It's another round of good ole fashion cowboy fucking. Yeah that's all I got on that one. Next up is a very very very low budget production. The top is a big guy, but you could tell that he's straight or just not comfortable with the camera. Seems like he's watching something when things are getting started, but it is a pretty good big guy v.s. little guy clip. Last up is a lucky blindfolded guy getting fucked. Two nicely built guys fucking him. What more could he want. Well probably to see said guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment