Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The poll is closed




So last month I posted a poll to see what are the favorite parts on a guy. For the most part the poll went pretty much how I expected it. Pecs were number one, followed by Dick, Arms and Ass (they tired), Face, Shoulders and Calves, Abs, Quads, and finally Back. Now I will say that this wasn't the most scientific study. Everyone could choose as many parts as they wanted. I kinda wanted to get a general sense of the favorite parts. I'm going to do another poll to determine which one is the truly top dog. I tried to put on the things that I figured would attract guys. I will say personally I figured dick would be on the top. The reason being is that well seems like a lot of guys put emphasis on the dick. Now if I had only one option possible it might have been a different story. Arms and ass were pretty much where I thought they would be. I figured it would probably go dick, ass, arms. Of course I'm happy that pecs were number one. That is of course my favorite. And got the number one spot. Face I put on there as a filler. I didn't expect it to get high marks. I just know there are some guys that do put a lot of focus on the face. They could have an amazing body, but if the face isn't just right they have nothing good to say about the guy. Personally I thought shoulders, back, and calves would have been trying for the bottom spot. They aren't things that are typically focused on. The abs I figured would be higher. Again seems like a lot of guys focus on them. Quads was another filler. Felt it should be even. So The poll I'll be putting up will figure which is the best of the best when it comes to my readers. Pecs, Dick, Arms, or Ass. Funny how that worked out.
As I've said before I'm not a size queen. As long as I can suck it no problem it's big enough for me. This one however would be fun to try to suck. Very shiny head. The guy sucking it isn't too hard on the eyes either. Will say the head looks like it would take up this guys whole mouth.
Gianluigi is a very very sexy man. I just wish he'd do a scene with another guy. The guy that he'd be best with would of course be Alex Marte. They just look so similar. A similar build, but different enough that it doesn't make me feel like I'm watching twins fuck. Plus what an ass.
I will admit that on my poll I should have had nipples on there. I thought about it, but I figured well they are part of the pecs so I'm just not going to add it. Anyway this guy sure does have ones that need to be sucked. I do like how the snake head on his tat is basically right where the nipple is. Kinda like I dare you to play with it. Dare accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment