Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just want to know

First off I'd like the thank the few of you who do comment on my blog. It is a bit of a self esteem booster for me. Anyway yesterday I went onto squirt.org. Just looked at the homepage and took the virtual tour. I don't know if I'm going to sign up for it. I deleted my gayromeo page. I thought that would be a fun site, but well it was boring if you didn't pay. Plus only like other guys were in my area. 2 of which contacted me then suddenly stopped. So not sure if I want to try squirt. I did gay.com awhile ago and that was kinda a dead in. Same with adam4adam. The thing is that I do want to have some gay friends around here, but there is no way to do it because again I'm in this small conservative town. If people think you are gay they will spread that rumor like wild fire. So all the gay guys and girls pretty much hide it until they are at an age where they couldn't care less anymore. I really do think I need to move from here. I know my boyfriend won't follow and I wouldn't ask him to. The thing is that I have to hide this side of me all the time. I have no one I can just be me with. Kinda why I desperately try to cling to any gay guys that will talk to me so I can at least let that side out. Worse comes to worse I can just delete the account right? Plus I don't have to use my name or picture. Will have to use a different screenname. Have to use the one I use to use on Manhunt. Yeah I've been on a lot of hookup sites. You'd think that would deter me. Yet it's not. Well I'll make a choice sometime soon. I should at least check it out. Might make some new friends. If not just delete and move on.
Found this picture on gods amongst men. What shocks me about this photo is how everything kinda matches. And how it's this yellow and orange look. It distracts me. I mean the guy has a great body. Even has pierced nips which I love, but at the same time I just can't help but notice all the yellow and orange. Goes to show you that placement is everything.
In contrast I have this black and white photo. As I've said before I do love Black and White photos because there is a better bit of contrast in some things. I think guys can look amazing in Black and White. This guy is a perfect example. Plus the shadows are enhanced in this photo. Love to be on that cock.

This is a video of Dennis Beylotte. He has a few videos around. He focuses (shocker) more on his pecs. And he does have great pecs. This one actually has sounds. I must say I love his country accent. It's a little thing of mine. Something about that accent gets me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment