Friday, August 26, 2011

It's going to happen

So I need to have the friend talk tonight. Get my bf to understand that he's basically put this fear into me where I don't feel like I can go out and talk to people. I mean hell he does it to the people at our gym. I was at the gym today and one of the ladies that workouts out in the mornings mentioned that my bf had been really quiet lately and wanted to know what's up. Well I said he was stressed about work. Well a short while ago he told me that he felt they were getting to buddy buddy and wanted to keep them out. That is specifically what I'm talking about. He's so afraid of what people might think or say that he shuts everyone out and he's scared me into doing the same. Well if I can't have at least one or two friends to hang out with if I need to then this relationship is over. I was talking to one of the guys I met on squirt again and he's like hell that makes sense. Why shouldn't you have one or two close friends. Not like I'm asking for a whole village like what I use to have at college. Again we will see how this goes.
What a great picture. The guy standing has his dick at the perfect spot where the buy laying down has it right over his mouth. Kinda almost looks like he's kissing it. I must say if I had a dick like that in front of me I'd kiss it. Among other things I'd do to it.
To each their own, but damn. Why would you do that to yourself? I mean what is the point of having your ball sac that low? Is sex really more pleasurable now that you've done that? The the guy with the over size dick. I don't know if that is just injected with stuff or if he over vacuumed it. What pleasure do you get from your dick now? It barely fits into any type of underwear. Plus who wants to suck or even be fucked by that? There are fetishes I don't get behind, but I understand. These two fall under the category of why?
Big body and skimpy poser. The perfect combo. Honestly if you look at it from the right angle it looks like he only has a pouch on in front of his dick. Helps kinda give this fantasy that he's naked. Wonder if there is a bodybuilding show where the guys pose naked. Probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment