Thursday, August 4, 2011

Love to talk

If it isn't obvious by now I love to talk. Specifically chat with guys on im while I'm at work to help the time pass. The interesting thing about doing this is you truly do meet all kinds. I find it refreshing. It's not to be able to talk to a guy and get an outside opinion. Just wish I could talk to someone in person. Be nice to actually talk to someone face to face. Anyway the reason why I say this is because I'm finally getting guys that actually want to talk to me on that social site I go to. Just yesterday I had one guy chat me up. It's a nice feeling knowing that someone actually wants to talk to you. The guy is very much into pecs (like a certain someone we know) and that makes for some fun conversations. Do wish I could chat after dark. The reason I don't is because that is boyfriend time. I'm on the computer a lot, and we have an agreement that I won't get on the computer after work and on weekends I can be on it, just not all day. Right now I rather talk to guys about sex then talk to my bf about all the issues going on at work and in this country. He's really on a political kick. And it's always the same thing. The republicans did this, the democrats want that, why can't people wake up, election is coming up. Maybe that's why I'm in such a foul mood. He keeps bringing it up. Yes I know all I really did today was ramble. Had a million thoughts going in my head and I needed to just get them out.
So I got a question about being the "meat in a sandwich". As I've said before one thing I'd like to try at least once is a threesome. Well I wouldn't mind being the meat in this sandwich. I think both men are hot and for me that is a must in a threesome. I have to find both men equally attractive and both men have to be attracted to me. The reason being is I don't want it to be a "threesome" where I'm just sitting back jacking off watching the two guys go at it. I want to be in there too. Be fun to be in the thick of things with these two.
Pretty sure we all can agree that this guy is quite muscular. Now personally I have nothing wrong with this look, but there are guys who prefer guys that are much more cut and defined. I personally don't care. Muscle is muscle to me. I still have a boner for him with or without a 6 pack.
Sadly my UPS delivery driver does not look like this guy. Don't get me wrong he's not hard on the eyes, but well he's not this guy. Always nice to have some eye candy during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment