Monday, August 15, 2011

The Big Talk

So a hookup I had on Saturday and met up with yesterday got me thinking. I've said on several occasions that I wish my boyfriend would attempt to have sex with me more often. The reason why I don't push myself on him is because I have this big sense of guilt that if I am in the mood and tell him I'm in the mood and he's not he feels bad which makes me feel bad. Well that doesn't make for a happy and healthy relationship so I'm going to talk to him about it tonight. I'm thinking all that will really happen is that he will attempt to have sex with me more often or he's just going to reinforce that I can go out and play if need be. I just don't want to do it because I don't want to make him feel bad. Then again I don't want this to keep going on and I end up holding a grudge against him. And I guess I'm also worried that he's going to try to get defensive and say well you knew what you were getting into with me. I have to just keep him focused on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I'd love for him to just grab me and kiss me passionately. Don't want just pecks here and there. Anyway it will be handled tonight. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow. Sure I won't have too much to say. Thinking it will simply be a ok I'll try to be more spontaneous and we go about our evening.
Must say that is a very interesting suit. The only person I've ever seen wearing something like this was Dan Pecman. I can't tell who's wearing it for this ad. It's just an interesting look. I mean you are wearing clothes technically, but at the same time not. Wouldn't mind taking home a guy that looks like this though.
First Ty Fox and now Rick Hammersmith. Jimmy Z is bringing back a lot of these older muscle studs that were real big back in the day. I still have a thing for Rick Hammersmith. Total muscle bottom. In this episode he's the model for a photographer (the guy behind him) and the session turns into a muscle worship session. Which of course turns into sex. Really thinking I need to join Jimmy Z to see a lot of these videos.
Cole Ryder is another guy that I go back and forth on. Sometimes I want to see him other times not so much. Well what got me to post this picture is notice his legs. Notice how vascular they are? That is really rare to see in someone not a bodybuilder. That's really the only reason why I posted it. I couldn't help, but notice the veins in his legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment