Monday, December 3, 2012

What a weekend/Monday

So it was an interesting weekend for me. On Friday I had to help decorate the mall and Ned came over to visit with me and/or Ted. On friday's Ned tends to show up and kill some time. Well Ted invited Ned and his boyfriend over to hang out on Sunday. Ned didn't really sound too interested, but then again that is Ned. He's not exactly a guy that tells you what's on his mind. Anyway Sunday comes and we hadn't heard anything so I'm figuring they aren't showing up cause I haven't really talked to Ned's boyfriend since the whole Coach thing and he has made no attempts to contact me. Then Ted gets a text asking when we want them to come over so we said after the Packers game. I of course then had to reschedule my date for Sunday cause if I didn't show up then it looks like I'm still mad and blah blah blah. Well it was a decent evening. A few laughs and what not. Despite the very awkward conversation between Ted and Ned. Basically Ned doesn't like people to know his birthday. I respected that and just say happy birth month on November 1st and I moved on. Well not Ted. Ted kept harping and harping on it until Ned revealed he gets depressed when people say happy birthday to him on his birthday. I know weird, but I didn't ask. So other than that it was a decent evening. Then me and Ted get to the apartment and at some point Ned texts that he and his boyfriend had a good time and that we should do it more often. Yeah I don't see that happening since none of those texts came my way.
In more cheery news I had an amazing chest workout this morning. I take the pre-workout Nitraflex (at the moment) and I ran out on Sunday. Well the company had sent the store a sample of their new flavor. Now keep in mind I have tried the Nitraflex I had for 30 days and pretty much knew what to expect. Well this new formulation is amazing. I felt it in my head and ears on the way to the gym. I did my 2 minute warm up on the bike and felt my legs tingling and then my arms. I was really pumping out the reps. My chest looked pumped. Well the interesting thing about Nitraflex is that it helps the body to better utilize testosterone and I'm on a test booster (was on it with the original one too). Well needless to say I was and still am pretty horny. I can't remember the last time I've cum (still haven't) and I now leak like crazy. So someone is in for a good drenching.
I've also realized I still have a bit of fear and anxiety from my relationship with Coach. Even now in the back of my mind I'm worried if I'm going too fast. I'm worried that everyone is going to hate this guy. I'm worried that  I'm going to hurt him or he's going to hurt me. I'm worried that I'm truly not the monogamous type. So many fears are going through my head and I guess I need to face them head on. I know I'm not the most patient guy, but I've got to be this time. I really can't just go off willy nilly. I need to not mention talk of moving in together or even say we are in a relationship just yet. If this second date goes well I'll say yes we are dating, but I won't use the b word. There are things I have to make sure I'm aware of. I can't reveal too much while at the same time not revealing enough. There is a lot I need to do with this one.
As for the guy I went out with once and he postponed our second date he randomly texted me yesterday saying we need to do that second date. Funny how that happened. I stop texting him and I get no text from him for nearly a week. I just don't like playing this guess what I'm thinking game. Yes I get that you are busy with two jobs, but there are little things you can do to show a guy you are still interested. If he didn't texted me every other day I'd be fine. If he would at least tell me where I am with him I'd be fine. He put me off on the 1st date, and put me off on the 2nd date twice. What would happen for a third or fourth date. I'm not willing to put my feelings out there for a maybe that is that sketchy. Not saying we have to go out every week, but show me that your interested. Give me something to bite on. So we can be friends if he wants, but I'm not letting myself get hurt by him anymore.
 As much fun as that would be to watch, I'd never mow the grass nude. I've had way crappy luck when it came to mowing the lawn. Seems like things were always flying into my eyes and getting all over me. Now yes you could hop in the shower and get cleaned up by your other half, but I just wouldn't do it. More power to this guy for doing it.
 No doubt I look like this guy right now. My legs are really bulking up and looking good, but my arms not so much. Will say I'm pretty sure my dick doesn't look nearly as good as this guys. I'm just wondering if he's hard or getting there. Not many guys I know have boners that hang low. Wouldn't mind putting it in my mouth to find out.
 It would be fun to workout naked. I just can't do it at my gym. I know that if I could I'd be boned up the entire time. Especially during a chest workout. I think my chest is kinda coming along. Plus it would fun to be eye candy for the guys trying to workout, but I know I'm only this bold cause I'm pretty horny.
Tom Howard will forever be remembered as a big guy. Sadly I don't think he did a lot of films. I've only seen 1 movie that he was in and 2 other scenes he did. One of which was a solo from Buckshot Minute Men. It always takes me back when guys in this good shape die at a pretty young age. Now yes he did have Aids, but he looks so healthy. Going to show that it is a silent killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment