Monday, December 10, 2012

Moving a bit fast

Now I know this is a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, but here it is. Remember the guy I was talking to that asked me if I'd date a guy who liked to be androgynous? Well he's now with someone. Let me back up. He asked me that question on Thursday I believe. Yes I know I could go back and look at my blog, but I'm lazy. Anyway on Friday I want to say he asked to friend me on facebook. Told me he had scoliosis. Asked if that was a turn off. Then later on in the day he was already in a relationship with another guy. Now this isn't me being jealous. I live no where near the guy plus I don't want to date someone who wants to be androgynous. It just hit me that if he was asking me all these questions and acting as if he was interested, how well does he know this new guy. I mean were they dating or talking about dating before? I do know there was this guy who he thought was going to turn out, but didn't. So that was a bit of a shock, but I didn't really give it too much thought. Then come Saturday morning I log onto facebook to find that he is now engaged to this guy. Wait maybe it was when I was on later on Friday. No it was Saturday. And no this was not a mistaken status change. This guy actually is engaged to another guy. After being together for a day. Oh but it of course gets even better. The guy he's engaged to lives in Tennessee, while he lives in Virgina. Now before you jump to any conclusions about age, the guy is 23. His fiance is in high school. I would assume about 18. I just can't imagine doing this. I mean if these guys were in their upper 40's it would make more sense to me I guess. I usually see this behavior from guys around that age group. Then again I'm sure my age group is just as bad. I just don't know too many people my age that did this. I have nothing against marriage, but I do have something against wanting to marry someone you haven't even met face to face to see if you two are compatible. I guess that's why I'm trying so hard to really think things through and make sure I don't get so wrapped up in things that I do something like that.
 I think this picture is the perfect example of where the bodybuilders have tiny dicks came from. Yes his dick does look small, but then again so do a lot of things next to that massive frame. Plus he isn't hard yet. My dick doesn't look to impressive soft either. I mean let's face it perception is everything. A ruler looks big, until you compare it to a meter stick. Plus I can vouch for the fact that big guys like this don't have tiny dicks.
 I love chest harness. They just make the chest look so much nicer. Plus the fact that this guy clearly is built doesn't hurt either. Looks like he's a top leather daddy. Never been with a guy with a pierced dick before. Certainly would be fun that's for sure.
 This guy looks like he has a pretty thick dick. And I'm wondering what those medals are for behind him. I'm assuming bodybuilding competition based on those legs of his. I could be wrong of course, but fun to think it. Will say his dick looks like it's pretty thick.

Sometimes a guy is sexiest when he's wearing clothes, just because it's a tease. No doubt this guy is very well built. Just want to rip that shirt off. Not to mention is makes for a lot of fun to slowly remove a guys clothes as you are making out.

No comments:

Post a Comment