Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Come on get better

Once again I feel like I'm getting better, but with me you never know. Just hope it doesn't migrate again. I'm also feeling a little less hopeless today, but I have resigned myself to the fact that nothing special is going to happen until after the new year. Too many guys that I see on the sites are just in town visiting so nothing is really going to happen with those guys. Or if it does I'm traveling 2 hours just to see them or vice versa. Other than that nothing really to report. The year really is winding down and so am I. Then again that might be the snow out zapping my strength.
 I just want to hold this guy down and feel his body from head to toe. I know that makes me a "pervert" but I can't help it. I know what I like when I see it.
 Ok if I had a body like that I'd photograph myself too. You can tell that's what he's doing because of the little remote in his hand. I wonder what other photos he's taken. Wouldn't mind seeing some of his fuck photos because you know he's taken a few.
 Like a lot of guys (I've discovered) I had a crush on Zangief. He was my favorite street fighter and not because of his fighting skills. I also thought the actor that played in him the street fighters movie was good. He was this big Russian bear that you just wanted to do naughty things with. Will say that this picture isn't my favorite since he seems a bit more cartoonish than I like, but it gets the point across.
This guy looks familiar, but I don't know why. I assume it's because he's done at least a jack off video, but I could be wrong. The tattoo and face just look familiar. I doubt I was lucky enough to meet this guy in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment