Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Long hump day

Today is senior day at the store and this is really the first time I got to sit down to even write a blog let alone post videos. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with Tommy 4. I really do need to figure out if I'm having legit feelings for him or am I just doing this out of pity. The guy has had no real relationship before me. I was the 2nd guy he ever gave a blowjob to. I totally thought he was exaggerating things, but I can see how it's a problem. What's worse is that the guy that I wasn't going to give a 2nd chance to is actually talking to me. I'm just at this crossroads. I don't want to be so shallow that I break up with someone because of their appearance, but at the same time I don't want to be with this guy if it's only out of pity. Ugh I just feel like I'm being so mean or being a jerk in even mentioning this. I mean it's not like I would only date a guy who has washboard abs. I'd date someone who's big, but they have to carry it well. He doesn't carry it well. So I guess I really need to see if there is an emotional connection. I can't see one really being there. I mean his place was a mess and he knew I was coming. I'm not talking a little messy. I mean stuff all over the floor. His bedroom looked like a clothes bomb went off. Someone that messy is telling you something. He's use to the bachelor life. I'm not out to change a guy like that. I still want to be a dad some day and I can't see this guy wanting to be a dad. If he does it's not going to be easy. I really have to sit down and think about this.
Speaking of stuff I have to think about I got a very awkward question asked of me yesterday. I'm on lifeout and on there you can posts status updates like facebook. One of my friends asked quick question: Would you date a guy who likes to dress androgynous? For example wearing women's sunglasses and shirt, but guy's jeans and shoes. Most guys said they wouldn't they like a guy who is a guy. I figured I knew what prompted the question, but I asked anyway. Yes he wants to be androgynous. He wants to change his name from a pretty much boy name (Bill) to a very unisex name (Casey). He then point blank asked me what I thought. I said honestly I wouldn't date a guy like that. I have never been attracted to a very feminine guy. Not trying to mean or anything, but that's just not my type. I like the type of guys that are guys. I'm not talking about the all American football player type. I mean like the Neil Patrick Harris type. He dresses like a guy, he acts like a guy, he just likes guys. The Clay Aiken type don't do it for me. I know I'm actually in the majority in thinking that. It's sadly another thing that is imploding our community, but I can't help it.
 Do you ever just see a couple and just instantly see how they can be a couple. Well these two guys (who's name escape me and I'm too lazy to go look them up) are a couple. They actually have done two videos for Tim Tales. I mean they remind me of Daniel Marvin and Pedro Andreas who just seemed like they were made for each other. Now obviously we can't see what they are like off camera, but I'd like to think they'd be together for a long time to come. Edit: Found the names. Diego and Wagner. Oddly enough the video I mentioned earlier is in the next post.
 If I saw this I think my mouth would go completely dry. That is a big dick. I couldn't deep throat that let alone get fucked by it. As I've said before I'm not a size queen. If a guy has a dick between 4-7 or 8 inches I'm fine. I don't need 9 and ups to be happy.
 I think I know where I want to sit on the couch. Must say the guys is very lean. In a good way mind you. He's not so skinny and lean that you can see every vein, but still you can see he's built. That's a very fine line.
This guy should look familiar. If he doesn't then welcome to the internet. This is Abayoujock. His big claim to fame is cumming handsfee. He does raised splits and you can actually watch his dick get hard and shoot. He appears to have gotten into modeling cause i've seen a lot of his photos around. I don't know his name sadly. He's still super sexy and I'd snuggle his brains out if I could. Not literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment