Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post Christmas

It's the day after Christmas and I'm just ready for this year to end. Christmas was nice and everything, but the thing is that I'm still basically alone. I'm just starting to wonder if my standards are too high or something. I mean do I truly expect too much out of guys and/or dates. For instance if a guy doesn't respond back to a message I kinda give up. I grew up thinking that when someone messages you, you at least reply back once. Even if it's just sorry I'm not interested. Not the guys here. They just won't respond back or they'll block you. I don't know. Maybe I just need a tougher skin or something. Well I guess I can only hope 2013 is better for my love life than 2012. Also would help if I was able to get some single friends my own age. Most guys I know are older than me and are starting to pair off. Hell even Ted has a guy interested in him. And they talk all the time. I'm happy he's moving on, but at the same times proves I'm officially the single guy in the group and it makes me feel weird. I say that because no matter what I'm the odd man out. Plus it always makes me feel like whatever couple I'm with, that they think I'm just there to take away one of them. I know it's all in my head (least I hope it is), but it's the way I feel. Well here's hoping.
 Bara artist always amaze me. This is by far one of the most realistic drawings ever. In fact it's so realistic I ran across this same image as the profile image for someone on growlr. I'm sure it's fooled a few guys until they looked closer. Honestly if they just used the head and chest they might have gotten away with it. I'd just hate to use this as the image then have a guy want to meet me because of it.
 This is just one of those images you see in fitness magazines. You know the massive bodybuilder with super vascularity doing some exercise to make it look easy. These were the images I use to jack off too when I was younger. Still find them incredibly arousing.
 This seems like one of those Colt Studio shots. This guy is built, but smooth. Not to mention he's oiled up too. Seeing it doesn't have the Colt logo on the bottom it probably isn't, but it's from around that era. Wouldn't mind taking this guy home.
I wish I could post this image in the store for those guys that insist that once they get old they have to get fat. This guy isn't a huge bodybuilder, but he's in good shape. Proving that with proper exercise (and supplementation) you can be in good shape.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your standards high my boy. Perhaps life is just giving you time to be comfortable on your own, not relying on others for self completion. When the time is right, your right and perfect mate will appear....when life deems you ready. Until then, keep expecting the best for yourself. Never settle for less than what you want for yourself.

    ReplyDelete