Monday, December 17, 2012

Videos

I'm going to be honest with you guys. I'm just not feeling up to my normal standards. This is the point where I would normally give some insight into the videos, but I'm the complete opposite of horny today. It's hard to even look at the videos right now. I almost didn't post these today so take the good with the bad. The videos go as fallows. The first is Rod Roddick fucked by Wayne Rogers of Smoking Hunks. The 2nd is another Smoking hunks video with Jack Austin and Wayne. The third is a vintage video of a guy getting fucked by a police officer. Fourth is a scene from Cowboy where Tom Katt gets fucked. This is also when he wasn't this born again Christian guy. Fourth up is a video of two guys get a little frisky while working out. Also the reason why I can't have a spotter when I do bench press. Then last up is Troy and P showing why I like amateur stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment