Saturday, December 1, 2012

And the date went...

It went well. We talked and had pizza. It was very relaxing. There were some quiet moments though. I think it's cause we are still nervous around each other, but hey it was only a first meeting. We did kiss...for awhile and we both enjoyed it. So far we are still talking and looking to have a second date. We are hoping for tomorrow, but I may not be able to cause some friends might be coming over. I should look up movies though. Anyway so far it's nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up. We know what happens when I do.
 Ricky Sinz has always been a hottie in my book. It has to do with how confident he is. The first video I saw of him was simply a solo scene, but he was very verbal. Yes he's not the biggest guy out there, but no doubt that he is butch or masculine. That goes a long way in my book. Plus I do have a thing for guys with tattoos.
D.Chooi always does amazing work. All the guys are these muscular guys. Not the muscular fitness model type, but the power lifter type. And he always has such amazing detail in his work. Go to his tumblr sometime to see his work. It really is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment