Monday, December 3, 2012

Videos

So good news for some people. I'm pretty backed up with videos so I'm going to start doing video posts more often starting this week. I'll do a Monday, Wednesday, Friday thing for now. See how that goes for the next two weeks. If the pace I'm finding videos keeps up then I'll keep it up, but if I go through another dry spell then I'll probably just knock it down to Monday and Friday. So onto the videos right? First up is Jack Radcliffe and Mike Vespa getting it on in the moving van. This is the final scene for the movie Bear Moving Company....wait why does that name not sound right. Anyway it's a hot scene. One of the few videos of Jack Radcliffe you'll find. This totally started my crush on him. I'm sure some of you are familiar with Von Legend. He's like 6' 4" I think and pure muscle. Like climbing a mountain. Well he starts off pumping up in the gym, gives a little show, and starts stroking that big dick of his. Third up is a young Ray Dragon in leather jacking off. The amazing thing is that he hasn't really changed that much. He still looks pretty much the same. Amazing how some guys can do that. Lastly we have two vintage clips. Some hard hat studs going at it. Come to think of it you don't see too many videos like this anymore. Yes you see construction, but very rarely do they wear hard hats. Anyway last up is Chad Douglas doing what he does best. Fucking guys with that monster of his. 

No comments:

Post a Comment