Monday, December 31, 2012

And soon it will be a new year

I had a very interesting weekend. I learned a lot about myself over the past weekend and established what my New Years Resolution will be. First up Ted went to go visit the guy he's been talking to for awhile so I had the apartment to myself most of the weekend. I was going to see if I could get a guy to come over or go over to his place, but I really didn't feel like doing that. I spent most of saturday edging while on a4a and manhunt, but didn't really see any body that was interested. Then towards 7ish I met a guy on a4a that seemed nice. We chatted then he just kinda disappeared. He stopped e-mail for like an hour then all of a sudden came back. Then he just seemed a little spacey. Like his mind was else where. Well we moved it to texts and he asked where I was and I told him. He then said "well if you come pick my drunk ass up and drop me off in the morning". I said where are you, he told me, and then again asked where I was. Well needless to say I wasn't driving over there so I asked him to send me a photo. He wouldn't and then said just move on I don't need this. So I did and just spent the night by myself. In the morning he "apologized" and tried to resume the conversation where it left off. Even asked if I'd come over and snuggle with him. What I realized after that whole thing was that I've grown a little bit. The old me would have driven over there and picked him up, but I listened to my gut. He was clearly a rude drunk and who knows if he wouldn't have gotten violent too. So that made me feel a bit better. I even told a friend about it and he agreed that I made the right choice in not pursing that guy further.
In other good news I'm still talking to at least one of the guys I met. The one that contacted me on grindr. We talked a good share of yesterday during the Packer v.s. Vikings game. Then we kept talking most of the night. And we agreed we both want to meet each other, but we are being patient. We've agreed to meet and will set something up when we both feel ready. In fact I'm texting him right now. Which has lead to my New Year's resolution of patience. I know that if I'm patient and take this one step at a time I'll find the right guy. I'm looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with and that takes time. I can't do what I did with Coach and just jump at the chance to have someone. I ignored a lot of his red flags and it lead to a lot of problems in my personal life. So I'm keeping the eyes open and going slow. I'm not going to compromise my time table. I'm not using the B word for awhile and I'm certainly not introducing him to anyone until we are in a good place.
Like I said this all came from Ted being gone for a weekend. So here is looking forward to the new year. May it be filled with better relationships, more personal growth, and a little less Kim Kardasian. Ugh that woman drives me crazy.
 I would love to have this happen to me in 2013. Just to stay over with a guy and in the morning find him cooking breakfast naked. He doesn't have to look like this guy, but I certainly wouldn't mind it.
 I miss Joey from theguysite. Him and his partner mike were such sexy bears. I of course was found of Joey. He is just such a teddy bear. He's not super tall, but he's built like a solid brick shithouse (another expression I never really understood). Would love to climb all over him. I hope him and Mike are together. Seems like a lot of couples broke up this year sadly.
 I really have nothing to add to this photo. Other than wish it was my mouth on that dick not his briefs or jock.
I'm always amazed by pictures like this. I mean I know that with digital advances you can do stills of a video to capture a cumshot like this, but it still blows my mind. No pun intended. Now the vintage photos of such a shot are the ones that really are amazing because that took a lot of camera clicking and hoping you got a good shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment