Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kinda Crazy

So I just had a kinda crazy two days. Before I get into that I've been getting behind on my questions mainly because formspring is no longer compatible with blogger. Before I could just answer the questions there and they would post here. Not anymore. So now I can tweet the answers, but that's the only place so I'll also answer them here.
Q:Is this John cOLETTI OF fox studios?
A: Possibly. I don't know which video you are looking at.

Q: hi sexy man
A: Hello you

As you can tell I haven't gotten a lot of questions on there which is one reason why I forget about it. 
Now back to the craziness. Suddenly I'm super popular on sites. I recently changed my picture on growlr, grindr, and scruff and growlr and scruff have shown an increase interest. Don't know about grindr. And on growlr I'm getting a lot of guys unlocking their photos for me. Now of course this doesn't amount to anything of substance, but it's flattering. Did get a guy today that who wanted to fuck. He is in an open relationship. See I'm getting to the point where guys like that are really irritating. You already have a boyfriend and yet you need to go out and fuck someone else. Pretty sure my profile does not say nsa. I mean I'm looking for a real relationship not being a third for a couple or the guy on the side. Once I told him that I wasn't comfortable talking about fucking when he has a boyfriend cause I'm looking for something real he relocked his photos and stopped talking to me. Which is fine really. I also started talking to two guys that seem interested in me. One has the same first name as me. He wants a relationship. He's pretty much one of those you never have to guess what he's thinking types. He hasn't hidden his interest in me which is nice. The other is just looking for some fun, but actually is perfectly ok just being friends. See that's a guy that I can sleep with cause he isn't looking for a release and I never hear from him again. So we will see where all that goes. I'm again not getting my hopes up. Like I said I don't think anything special is going to happen until after the new year. 
 With Christmas 6 days away I figured I start posting some holiday images. Sorry guys I only have Santa and Christmas themed images. One of the first adult Santa images I found was from D.Chooi. Now granted it wasn't this one (that one was on a hard drive that got a virus) and ever since then well yeah the rest is history. Makes more since for Santa to be this built if he has a bag of toys for every girl and boy, but I guess a fat santa is less intimidating to kids.
 The next two come from Jeff's muscle studio. The guy does great work. Typically his subjects are well built and tend to have facial hair. Man I wish I could draw.
 These are two of Jeff's characters from his comic Hearts and Iron. On the left is John and the right hand side is Carl. As you can tell John is a bit more endowed than Carl. Not to give a spoiler away (but I am) John's ancestor is none other than Herakles, better known as Hercules. Why can't I find guy's like this under my tree?
I do believe this Santa has a present for us. Pretty sure I don't want the box santa is holding. And to think I wonder where my dirty santa fantasies come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment