Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bored

Seems like I'm starting to fall into my winter pattern of not wanting to do to much. Which also means I get very withdrawn and don't want to socialize either. Thing bug me more too. Like Ted for instance. I'm playing my 3DS and clearly engrossed in what I'm doing. He decided that he wanted to tell me some story that was written in a letter he got or something. Again I'm clearly engrossed in what I'm doing. The TV is on and my game is going on too. I can only pay attention to so much. The game had my full attention cause it was at a skip scene and I didn't want to see it. Then after he finishes he asks if that was a good story. I heard maybe every 3rd word he was saying. So I just said yeah it was and kept playing. Most people wouldn't bother someone who's playing a game unless it was important. He knows how I get when I play a game. I get full engrossed and the outside world is dead to me. Yet he always seems shocked when I do that. I don't plan on changing. I don't play games often, but did this weekend cause I was bored.
And in dating news nothing special to report. Tommy 4 hasn't talked to me today and plus I'm not so sure I really need to talk to him. No one new has really popped up. I know I need to get braver and realize that I can talk to other guys, but it's difficult. I don't handle rejection well. I have to be in a good place emotionally before I reach out. If I'm not I get very down on myself and others. Oh well. Keep trying to remind myself I'm young and there is still time. Probably would help if I stopped talking to older guys who are still single and constantly going on about how hard it is to date when you hit their age.
 This guy looks familiar. Then again I swear I've seen so many pictures of guys that they all start to look alike. Anyway he looks like a fun guy to take to bed. Based on his nipples he clearly likes them played with. And clearly he has a good build.
 Supposedly this is Chris Duffy. Yes it does look like him, but I don't like to jump to conclusions since I did get this off a blog. Plus it's not exactly a huge photo. Will say it is a body that seems similar to the one he had when he did the Wild Ones. He did do bodybuilding back in the day along with his then boyfriend Blue Blake. Sure has changed over the years.
 And the boy get's it from both ends. Just an interesting photo. You have Steve "Titpig" Hurley fucking the boy and some other guy (who's name I can't be bothered to look up) giving it to him in the front. Both guys clearly enjoy having their nipples played with. Yeah I'd be a happy boy in that situation.
Ever come across a photo that actually made your dick stop. What I mean is I was just scrolling through pictures and my dick jumped at this photo without it really registering in my upper head. It was really weird. I like this photo for multiple reasons. One the due is hot. 2 it's at my favorite angle and 3 I want to lick that man all over. Certainly would never cheat on this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment