Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and looks like I was right on the money before. No new guy for me this year. Yesterday was supposed to be my date, but that turned out horribly. I was suppose to come over to his place and hang out for a bit. We agreed to meet at noon. He said he set his alarm. I get there and shocker he isn't up. Not only that, but there are 3 guys (him included) waking up. He told me he had 1 roommate. Well turns out that one of those guys stayed the night. And it's not the first time that this guy has brought guys over. His roommate who actually isn't his roommate, but a decent guy that is letting him stay over works third shift and wants to sleep. So already things are awkward. John (cause we share the same first time) also smokes. You aren't suppose to smoke in the apartment. And it's not really an apartment it's a studio place so no bedroom whatsoever. So John finally gets his clothes and stuff and hopes in the shower. 30 minutes later he is still not done. Keep in mind he knows I'm waiting for him. Well he just gets trapped in warm water blah blah blah. We finally get going and guess what, he doesn't have a car. Not surprising since he doesn't have a job. Which means no money. Yeah I didn't buy him anything for lunch. Dropped him off at his apartment and went home. Worst 3 hours ever. I should have left when I had the chance. The really annoying thing is that he texts me later on saying he was hoping I was going to come into the bathroom while he was showering. Why the fuck would I? Ok I know why I in theory would, but his roommate is trying to sleep, the bathroom is not sound proof, and I just met this guy. Yep great great date. I'm not doing that again. He has far too many red flags. I can live with smoking or not having a job. Well the not having a job only works if you are actively searching for one and have a car, but he's so inconsiderate. And is basically a sponge I don't need that.
Will say that this whole thing does make me wonder if my standards are too high. I mean Tommy 4 was nice, but I'm just not physically attracted to him. This guy is decent looking, but no redeeming qualities. Is it really substance with no attraction or attraction with no substance. Guess I have to look forward to next year and hope.
 This was an image that Rocky LaBarre tweeted last holiday season. I didn't post it last year cause by the time I got it, Christmas was over so I've been holding onto it for a year. If only he could be my bad santa.
 I found this one on lolsnaps and just had to save it and post it. Sadly I don't think it works like this. Oh well maybe one day I'll get this. The true love part I mean.
 I know this image screams summer, but I just saw that face and thought Santa in the summer. Man I wish I could draw.
 D. Chooi is such a great artist. I always love his Santas. If only my apartment came with a chimney and I had a santa trap.
Apparently Santa's little helper is a bit horned up. Must say this image proves why I can never go into bodybuilding (besides the diet, the physique, the training, etc). Those posers are not exactly loose and I have a little too much junk especially when excited. I'd probably look something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment