Friday, December 28, 2012

Slowly moving away

Slowly, but surely I'm getting away from my funk. Around Christmas time I get a major case of S.A.D. It also didn't help I was hitting so many walls with guys. Well I'm feeling better. Not trying to get my hopes too high cause if I do then I'll end up right back in the same place. Been having a few weird interactions though.
An older guy came into the store looking for some weight loss product that wouldn't be hard on his heart. Well I bring him back to the amino acids and as I'm pulling down the L-Carntine he randomly grabs my arm and says, "wow looks like someone works out". I was so creeped out that the rest of the conversation was just flat out awkward. Let me explain why. He was not someone that I found attractive. Not in the least. The other thing is I have never had a guy grab my arm unless we were dating or having sex. I also don't dress as if I'm showing off. Hell I have only put like 3 images of myself up on this blog and none of them involved flexing. I was also wearing a long sleeve shirt which is not flattering on my arms (my chest is another story). So it was just weird for a guy to do that. Plus I can't imagine randomly going into a store and then grabbing a guys arm. I know I should be flattered, but it didn't come from a guy that I'd be flattered by. If this was an older guy that was a bodybuilder then yeah that would mean something because he knows a thing or two about arms. This was just some random old guy off the street. I know this post makes my age show, but I can't help it. It was just a creepy circumstance.
In other news two guys are talking to me. Both are my age and live a decent distance away. Far enough that it's a drive, but not so far away that it feels like I'm in a different time zone. The thing with me and Coach was that it was practically an hour drive for me to meet up with him. I was doing most of the driving. He came up in my area, but it was only for school. Plus he had a house so needless to say there wasn't a chance to be more in between. Been talking to both of them. Not getting my hopes up right now. Just talking to them and getting to know them. We will see what happens with that.
 I wonder if this picture was taken just a second too early. Based on the fact that this guy has his mouth wide opened it looks like he's expecting to shoot a load in his mouth. Is nice to play with in your mind. Do think that he's begging to get his ass fucked and have a boy sit on his cock.
 Well here is a big ole teddy bear for you. He just screams a sweetheart to me. I know I don't know him personally, but that's just the impression I get. Just feels like he's not vain and would just hold you if you need to be held. Or give you a night to remember if you'd prefer.
 The first thing I thought when I saw this image was, this guy clearly needs to get fucked. I mean he just has such a hot ass. That's one I could rim for days. Plus that's just easy access right there. Just more reason why I wish I went into gymnastics.
A classic Carl Hardwick image. I do wish that he'd make a comeback. Just seemed like Carl/Rusty knew/knows how to pose. He's such an icon. Sadly he didn't do too many jack off movies. There are 3 I know for sure and one where he just poses nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment