Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Like a yo-yo

I had my date with Tommy 4 yesterday and it went meh. We were doing fine when we were just talking and at dinner. Then came me seeing his place. He said it was messy, but I had no idea just how messy it was. I know it shouldn't be a deciding factor in anything, but wow. That was a lot of mess. I mean I know my room is messy, but at least you can see the floor and you aren't stepping on things all the time. Yes he does have two cats and that can make things messier at times, but this was almost as bad as a hoarders episode. So I swallowed my thoughts and we went to bed. Now I know this guy is a big guy (fat wise), but I thought it wasn't so bad. He sent a picture of him naked and it wasn't so bad. Well it was that bad. Normally you can find a guy's dick in his underwear. Yeah no can't do it with this guy. So I pull down his underwear and there it was. It looked so small. I was hoping there was more and there was. It's just covered up by fat. Again I don't want to be that shallow of a guy, but I can't help it. Sex is going to be a problem I can tell. I can't properly suck him off because of that fat layer. So with all that in mind I was at a cross road so I talked to Ted.
Ted actually gave some sound advice. I didn't mention the seeing him naked part. Just informed him that Tommy is pretty big. Ned is big, Ned's boyfriend is bigger, and Tommy is bigger than that. He's never had a boyfriend, and well he lives like it. He just said give it time. See if you two really connect cause if you do his looks won't matter. And that's true looks don't matter when you are in love. So I'm going to continue to give him a chance, but we will see. I won't be using the B or L word for quite some time anyway. Plus we haven't really talk talked. We will see where it goes.
This guy looks like Dan Steele to me. I don't know why. I believe Dan did shave his head, but doesn't mean it's him. I guess the build looks similar and the face looks similar. Not saying it is him, but not ruling out the possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment