Monday, December 17, 2012

Still not better

I thought I was getting better, but nope feeling worse. It's gone from a sore throat to being congested and feeling like my head is in a fog. It's made me really lazy too. Just posting this blog is tiring me out cause I can't really think of anything to post. I know I need to post the videos like usual, but I'm just so down physically and emotionally. Short version guys are jerks and they feel like bigger jerks when I'm feeling sick. Short version, don't say you respond to messages or that your a nice guy if you don't know how to respond to said messages. Ugh I want to get under the covers and hibernate until spring.
Real or fake? I can't tel if that's just good placement, it's been altered, or if this guy really is that hung. It's sad I've gotten to the point where I even asks those questions, but we do live in a time of photoshopping and air brushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment