Monday, December 24, 2012

Videos

Pretty sure I've posted this multiple times, but that's because this first one is so good. I can not for the life of me remember the name of the bottom in this scene. I believe it's Eduardo something. Anyway it's a hot scene. I always blow or get really close watching it. Next is Eric Evans and Brent Baines. This is from back when they were still a couple. And it does show. Love to be the meat between that bear sandwich. Then it's Rick Hammersmith flip flopping. It's a scene he did for smoking hunks. It's a big deal just because Rick doesn't top much. Well on camera he doesn't. Nice to actually see him top a guy. Man I wouldn't mind that under my tree. Lastly is Axel and Jake ryder. This was from a movie called trust I believe talking about couples who bareback. Don't ask me if they are still together cause I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment