Friday, December 21, 2012

The curse of Dec. 21st

I swear today is cursed for me. I had a good arm day at the gym and not too many people were there. I didn't have any problems driving on the ice. I'm back to edging in the morning. I was feeling pretty good. Then I hope out the shower and realize I'm a little congested and was going to go blow my nose. Then it began. I got a nose bleed and got it under control. Or so I thought. Just as I was getting ready to put on a shirt it started up again worse. Well got that under control in time to go to work. When I get to work I'm in and I think I feel it starting again. No it was just mucus so I clean up a bit and wham again a nose bleed. As of right now I've been nose bleed free for going on 3 hours, but I'm afraid to even touch the nostril. Then to make matters worse the sink decides to freak out and not shut off so I have to call my boss over to help me shut it off. Yeah it's been a great day so far. The only good thing that can come of it...well only two good things is Ted is going to take me out for dinner (just because I've had a hard week as you can see) and my mom's birthday is tomorrow. It's going to be a long day.
 Here's str8 jeff playing santa under the tree. Seriously I will never be able to look at santa the same way again.
 I got this from one of the yahoo groups I'm apart of. I'm sure Santa stuffed this guy's stocking. You can tell it's a fake hat but it still works. And now I'm hard.
 Carlo Masi is just making sure that this guy enjoys his present. It's come from the little sack that Santa always carries around with him wink wink. I think I'm starting to understand why I get so horny/lonely around the holiday season.
I've always wondered how those mall santa's unwind after dealing with all those snot nosed brats. I'm sure they would have to do this several times a day to make sure they didn't spring a boner at the worst possible time. I know that if someone sits in my lap a boner is a natural response.

No comments:

Post a Comment