Thursday, December 27, 2012

Doing better

Needless to say that yesterday was not one of my better days. Sometimes I need to get away from the apps and the sites. Basically what brought it on was that I had sent out several messages on several different sites and didn't get a single response back. Well that makes you think maybe you shouldn't throw back guys that didn't meet your standards. The thing is my standards really aren't high. Well compared to others. I've seen guys who have a laundry list of what you have to look like before they even talk to you. I don't do that. I know when I see a list like that, I get the sense that the guy is stuck up and I move on even if I hit all the points. For me I want a guy that treats me with the respect I give him. So with that in my head I know I can't just bend over and accept whatever comes my way. I don't deserve that.
After I realized that a guy actually hit me up on grindr. Unprompted by me. The weird thing is that he lives out of the range of my grindr and yet he sent me a message. And his birthday is today oddly enough. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it at least makes me feel like I got something to give. I also had a guy talk to me on adam4adam. So I'm feeling better about myself today.
 I wouldn't mind switching positions with Steve Cruz. I'm not a fan of public nudity, but if Bruno Bond was holding me I'd make an exception. Plus being on a bike like that. That's just super sexy. I wonder what this image is from anyway.
 That's Tober Brandt. He's doing stuff again, but typically bareback related. I saw a video of him recently and he's lost a lot of size. He use to look like a bodybuilder. Now he's a bit smaller, but still well built. He's always dying his hair or changing it up. The funny thing is that I never got the impression that he was an intimidating guy. He always struck me as a big ole teddy bear.
 Wow. I can't tell where this guy works, but he would have me speaking jibberish. Not only does his sleeves not cover those giant biceps, but looks like he's got a pretty big bulge. Or he stuffed it. Just know that it's begging to be checked out.
I still find Vince Ferelli super sexy. I know he did a BBJam for Jimmy Z, but his hair was really long. Didn't like it. I don't know how old this image is, but if he went back to his normal hair then I'd be all over him again. I don't know what it is about long hair that turns me off of a guy even if it's a guy I've majorly crushed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment