Saturday, December 15, 2012

Better...kinda

Yesterday was just the apax of a very crappy week for me. I haven't been feeling well, sales are down at the store, and the rejection was just getting to me. I just didn't want to post at all. Plus the shooting that happened in Connecticut yesterday didn't help. I got so mad at myself because I have become so hardened to things like this. My first thought was that I'm not surprised. I'm a cynic. As hard as that is for others to believe I am. I truly do expect out of mankind and that was some of the worst. The worst part is that this tragedy will be used to score points. There is already some minister who is saying that god let this happen because we turned our backs on him. I'm paraphrasing what he said of course. How about we let the parents and families grieve before we start using this to further our own arguments. Don't see him saying that to the faces of those victims do you? Plus the real tragedy is that this could have been avoided. What I mean by that is we as a nation need to stop putting stigmas on mental illness. Every single person that has done a shooting like this has shown signs that there is something wrong with them. These aren't just people you see off the street that decide hey I'm going to go shoot up a mall, or theater, or elementary school. No these are individuals that need help before they do something like this. I'm saying this as someone that has been on the other side of the looking glass. I suffer from depression which is one reason why I started this blog. To catch myself and hopefully someone else will catch me, when I start going down that road again. I never wanted to shoot anyone, but I did want to hurt myself. If I hadn't caught the signs then I wouldn't be here today. My friends didn't really see what was going on because I had this mask up, but I did give little cracks that showed that I was hurting. Even asked a friend if they thought I was depressed. If we don't make it ok to talk about these things we are just going to keep having things like this happen. Yes we can burn all the guns in the world, and yes I think we need to ban assault riffles from being in the hands of those not in uniform, but when you are mentally ill you think you have nothing to lose and will break the law. This needs to be a two fold approach, but sadly I already know it won't go anywhere and people will forget once this has scabbed over.
Hate to be a downer, but just had to get it out. Like I said it hasn't been a good week and it's all just hit at once.
 This is Trey Walker. I personally prefer him with a beard instead of clean shaven. Once I see that a guy looks good in a beard (and there are actually guys that don't look good in beards) it's hard to see a guy not in it. It's like when Jake Deckard went with a mustache instead of a full blown beard. Anyway I still think he's sexy and would never let him leave the bed.
 I always get these older guys that tell me how great of shape they use to be in. Typically they blame their age and what not, but here is proof that just because you get older doesn't mean you can't stay in good shape. Yeah you can't have a body of a 25 year old at 65 (without hormone replacement or steroids), but you can still look good and maintain muscle. It's like the basic law of physics. A body in motion stays in motion.
 I can't help but wonder if I had a body like this guy, if I'd be more popular on sites. I mean think about it. If you saw just the body wouldn't you be a little curious or intimidated that you wouldn't be this guy's type? How about if you messaged you first? Just a thought.
Jasper Van Dean. I do miss seeing him in videos. Did seem like he kinda quietly retired. Then again this was before the age of twitter and everyone and their cousin talking about it. I loved his accent cause it wasn't too heavy to where you couldn't understand him, but just there enough to be sexy. Plus he was hot as a top or a bottom. Wouldn't mind finding a guy like him around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment