Monday, June 27, 2011

Walking a fine line

So my trip is in two weeks and I'm getting super excited. The only problem is that I'll be leaving my boyfriend all alone. And I'm kinda trying to do this balancing act of being excited, but not rubbing my boyfriend's face in the fact that I'm going to be gone. I mean I've been without him for a bit, but I did see him at work from time to time. We won't see each other for a whole week. Yes we'll call and e-mail and what not, but it's not the same. It's a very delicate balancing act and I'm failing at it. My boyfriend does understand that I'd like to see my family who I haven't seen in a year. He can see his family basically whenever he wants. Just know he's going to be lonely sleeping in bed without me. Well absence does make the heart grow fonder.
I wish fox studio still existed. I think they did amazing work. Seemed like they could get some of the best models. This guy is Jake Wilder. I love the fact that he's buff, but still has that cute face. It's basically a face that will forever look boyish. Without that beard he'd look like jailbait. Such a great contrast.
What is it with guys in cowboy hats? I guess because I grew up in Texas I have a little things for cowboys. My boyfriend is the same way. He loves it when I wear my cowboy hat. To me this guy hear has the cowboy look too. He's well built. He's got that dirty unshaved look. I'd believe he's a cowboy.

I'm sure some of you have heard of a guy called Big Eddie. I know he's big time on youtube, but sometimes you see his stuff on other sites. Well the guy is heavily tattooed and well the name Big Eddie is really meant for his dick. Well I bring it up because this is a back shot of him. Now I will say it seems like it's morphed, but at the same time it doesn't. And I mean if it's not morphed he has the ideal V shaped back. I think it's just the camera making it look weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment