Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another observation

I think gay men are better at sensing things then straight men. No I don't think it's like some sort of knock off of women's intuition. I just think as a whole gay men pay attention more to body language then a straight guy. It's part of being a homosexual male. You have to be very aware of situations. You have to know who you can come out to and who you can't. You have to know when you are in danger. It in away becomes a 6th sense. Me and my boyfriend have had this conversation several times. We just get these vibes off of people as to if they are customers worth our time and serious or if they are just wasting time. Yeah we aren't right 100% of the time, but we come pretty damn close. It's also why I think gay men develop a gaydar. We look at the body language of another male and we can figure out of they are straight, gay, drunk gay, etc. It also allows us to hand certain situations. It's kinda why women always come to a gay guy for advice. We are just better at feeling out a situation and making a suggestion accordingly. That and we provide the male view point in a non-threatening manner. I wonder if any research is being done on that. You never know.
By far probably my favorite thing to do is suck dick. I know I've said it before, but it's true. No two dicks are every alike and each has it's own texture and taste. You can tell that this guy is the same way. Feels like there are few guys that truly enjoy just giving oral. I'm not saying other guys won't do it, but it typically doesn't stop there. And if it does it's because there is no time to do something else. If I was this guy I'd for sure be enjoying ever inch of this guy's dick.
Needless to say, but this is a morphed photo. I never understood the need to morph photos. I bet this guy has a pretty nice body unmorphed. It's one of those things that I'm sure I'm in the minority with, but sometimes a morphed photo just takes away the reality. No guy looks like this. I mean look how small his waist is. I don't find this attractive because you'd never ever find a guy like this in real life.
This guy just screams come to daddy to me. I have this whole scene set up in my mind. This guy is the family gardener. You parents are away and he's caught you looking at him. So he goes off and hides behind the bushes and you follow him to find him doing this. Playing with his nips getting his dick nice and hard. Wish my family had a garden and enough money to hire a gardener.

No comments:

Post a Comment