Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Videos

The first video is two daddies fucking. Yes the sound is off. I posted this video because of the bottom really. He has a pretty good body. Especially his back. I think he's a little glimpse at my future self. My back is amazingly developed compared to the rest of me. The next three videos are from the movie Rank. Basically it's for all those pit lovers. And even if you aren't a pit lover I'm sure you'll find something you like in each scene. The first scene takes place in a book store. Compared to the other scenes I think it's pretty tame, but it's your typical daddy bear with twink scene. The 2nd scene is by far my favorite. It has two bears in it. I mean these guys are really turned on by each other which in turn turned me on. I mean they even "fuck" each other's pit. It's pretty hot. Wish I was there. Then we have the third scene with two twinkish type guys. They aren't full blown twinks, but they still have a bit of twink in them. Now if you love pits and cum eating you will love this scene. It's the 2nd best scene in my opinion. Next up are some John Davenport scenes. It appears that this clip is from a compilation of different scenes with him. It kinda jumps into the middle of one scene then finishes up with a different scene. Last up is a japanese muscle daddy. Now I find the top in this scene to be super hot. I mean he kinda has a bit of a powerlifter build. He has a huge chest that demands to be fed on. The bottom isn't too bad himself. I think the best part of this scene was that they start off with the bottom riding the tops dick on the couch and then the top picks him up and lays on the bed. Without pulling out. It was pretty hot. Yes sorry there is genital masking, but it's still hot once you get past that because they don't censor cum.










No comments:

Post a Comment