Monday, June 20, 2011

On cloud 7

Yeah. About 2 clouds off of cloud 9. I got measured today and I'm at my heaviest with a modest body fat percentage of 8%. I'd like to have it lower, but 8% isn't a bad number. I'm still considered to be in the fit category. Plus since I'm at my heaviest in the summer I'm not too bummed out. My arms even hit 15 inches finally. Everything went up. I really can't complain. Now the reason why I'm on cloud 7 is because it's a gloomy day out. That always bums me out. The other reason is that I got this gut feeling that my trip to Texas isn't going to be all that great. I've already had one of my friends bail on me. Now granted that wasn't really his fault. He thought I was coming a week earlier than I was. Plus he's picking up his boyfriend who he hasn't seen since March so I don't fault him for that. I just have this feeling that all the people that said they can't wait to see me, won't be able to because things will just magically come up. I think the feeling is just my mind trying to protect myself since that happened last time. Well the time before that. Last time I didn't give them a chance to bail on me. Well we'll see in about 2 weeks what happens. Betting I'm right though.
Pretty sure I will have a forever crush on Scott Steiner. He honestly is the reason why I'm into those cocky guys. When I wanted him on WCW he would come out with some chick who'd be all over him. He'd flex and kiss his biceps. He'd have people in the crowd touch him. Even now I pop a little boner whenever I see pics of him.
This guy has the look I'm going for. He has the bulk and a good bit of definition without being so completely ripped that you know he cut his body fat down to 2 percent. I think guys like this are more natural and again not so into themselves that you couldn't have a real good conversation with them. When I see this guy I can tell yeah he's proud of his body, but he has more to offer. Not to mention that cock is pretty tasty looking too.
This is Brock Hatcher and Hank Dutch. These two were a couple. I say were because I don't know if they still are. I saw a video of the two and you can tell that they are cute together. One of them has to get up early in the morning to go to work so the other starts jacking off to be a little tease. Sadly me and my boyfriend don't do that because we get up about the same time to go to the gym. I always enjoy hearing couples talking about being a couple. It's the romantic in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment