Thursday, June 23, 2011

Videos

The first video is Bryce Tucker and Jay Stone after workout fuck. Just a note it's from megavideo which I have never used before. It appears to work, but if it moves slower or what not let me know. It was a video that I couldn't really pass up. The reason being is that well I think Jay Stone is the star in this one. I mean yeah Bryce is bigger, but Jay has better definition and just really gets into it. Bryce was kinda going through the motions to me. The next video is of Castro and his big dick. I'm sure to some of you Castro looks familiar. Well that's because he's usually in videos for itsgonnahurt.com. Anyway I never realized what a nice body he has. He's also quite the shooter. Third up is Daniel Marvin and Pedro Andreas. This is from the movie El Rancho. Yeah I usually avoid clips with these two in it (because of the whole break up thing), but I always loved this clip. They were still together and they looked amazing together. Still do when they work together from time to time. So my fourth video won't work. Turns out that whoever posted it set it to private at some point so now we can't view it. Thanks a lot. Anyway next is part of a scene I've posted before. Least I think I did. Anyway it just skips right to the fucking instead of you getting all the back story which doesn't make sense if you aren't watching the whole movie anyway. Lastly is a video of Str8 Jeff. Just right to the part where he blows. Again this is a clip from mymusclevideo so if it doesn't pop up for you go to the site and watch a video then reload. Works fine after that.








No comments:

Post a Comment