Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Do and Don't

Think I've done a post like this before, but well doing it again. There are just certain videos and pictures I will never ever post. I mean to each his own, but this is my blog and no matter how many guys say they like this specific fetish I will not ever post anything like this.
1. Minors. Honestly if you want me to post anything with a minor then you are a sick bastard and I have no stomach for you. That just flat out will never be posted here. Even an innocent photo of a minor will not be posted here. This blog is very much sex centered and as a result I don't want pictures or videos of minors getting posted.
2. Scat. Yeah I know there are some people that find that hot and love to watch it, but I am not one of them. I can't stomach even the thought of it so there is no way I could watch a video or see a picture of it and give any opinions of it. So if you are looking for videos or pictures of that go to another blog.
3. Fisting. That's another thing that I just can not get into. Fingering I'm fine with. That's just a way to loosen a guy up, but when I see a glove get put on and tons of lube no. And seeing it really turns me off. I have turned away videos that had even a little bit of fisting in them. It's just not my style.
4. Extreme bondage. See I can get into a little bit of it, but when a car battery gets hooked up to a guys nuts, or the skin starts to cut and bleed I can't watch that. See when it gets that extreme my mind can't shut off. I just can't help, but think omg what if that guy got hurt. What long term damage is that doing? Things like that. I posted a video from bound gods, because honestly it was very mild compared to what they usually do, but really just can't stand it.
5. Blood. It goes along the same lines of extreme bondage. Blood tells me there is something wrong and I don't want to see it.
6. Extreme Anal play. This again is along the lines of extreme bondage. I'm talking about a guy taking a huge 14 inch dildo up the ass or stuffing a bottle up there. That to me doesn't say pleasure, but something is wrong if you need something that big to get off.
Those are honestly the big things I just can not stomach. I'll post watersports, sounding, barebacking, etc. Those I can watch without getting sick. I will say I don't like watching bareback videos where the top cums and then the cum oozes out of the bottom. That's just a little too close to scat for me so I just avoid watching it, but that is such a small part of the scene that I can deal with it. Huge dicks I'm not a big fan of, but again there are parts of a video that I'd be able to watch. Really it all comes down to if I can watch it and give it a decent review I'll post it. I do try to keep my audience as a whole in mind. I've been toying with possibly posting some bi videos, but I think I'm in a minority in the ability to watch it. Now with transexuals, I just personally don't want to post those. I'm not against it, just it throws me for a loop. This is the chicks with dicks type. If it's a guy with a pussy I'm actually fine with. For example Buck Angel. And that's pretty much it. I post things that mostly I like, but I do post things I'm not a huge fan of because I can watch it and make a judgment if it's a good video or picture worth posting.
This is a Josman picture I found on Roid's N' Rants. I typically like Josman stuff because it's that inter-generational stuff that I like. You get an older guy showing a younger guy the ropes. It sticks with me because I always wished for some older guy to pull me aside and show me the joys of man to man sex. Sadly that never happened, but it is why I'm so attracted to older guys.
This is a Dchooi pic. I've posted pictures of his before. I think he's a great artist. Just the details he gives his illustrations is amazing. Plus they are guys that are muscle bears or muscle chubs which is my type. The man knows how to make a scene.

The above video is a sex scene from a gay movie. As sad as it is to admit this, this is one of the reasons why I love rented gay themed movies. I'm talking about the ones that were not in a traditional theater. The ones where they can make these types of sex scenes. To me they are sometimes hotter because you don't see the action, but it lets your mind wonder. The sad thing is that these scenes are typically short. Again I know it's sad and that's not what a gay movie is specifically about, but I can't help it. My boyfriend is the same way. We've watched a couple where you didn't get to see a guy at least shirtless and he's made a comment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment