Monday, June 20, 2011

Videos

The first video is with Brad Rock and Caesar. When I look back on it this was the first time I ever saw Caesar. There were tons of clips from this scene on the preview sites I use to go to. It wasn't my favorite though because I thought Caesar should have been with a bigger guy or the top. Next is Alex Fresno and Jason Reed. This is a scene from the movie Bodybuilders Bareback. Or was it Barebacking Bodybuilders. Anyway basically all the tops were bodybuilders and they got a bit of worship before they got right down too it. Third up is Rudolf Schneider. I don't know the other guy's name. It's a strictly oral scene which I think is a waste of two perfectly built studs. Oh well. Then Hank Hightower gets a haircut. Must say you kinda saw it coming. No secret that they were going to go at it. None the less I've never seen this clip of Hank. Wonder what he's up to. Next is Patrick Ives and Anthony Gallo. This is from the movie Heatwave. I know this because again it was one of those clips I got 15 sec previews of. Patrick and Anthony do make a good couple. I know they did another scene together. Just wonder if they ever were a couple. Lastly are a couple of solos from some Brazilians. There are 4 different guys. It starts towards the end of one guys session. I will say I think the better of the guys are the last 2 and sadly the last guy gets cut off before he blows. Just a heads up.











No comments:

Post a Comment