Thursday, June 16, 2011

Videos

This first video is honestly cheesy at first. Apparently this couple is renting out a room and when the tenant comes in he's gorgeous. The cheesy part was the lame sparkles. Once you get past that it's pretty hot. I find the bottom guy really makes the scene for me. Just seems like no matter what the scene he really gets into it. Then Tom Lord jacks off. This is from one of his many webcam/dvd scenes. In this he's a lot bigger than in the other video I posted, but his dick hadn't done that freak out thing. Still wonder what the hell did he do his dick. Third up is a big daddy fucking. I posted this solely for the fact that the top is hot. I try not to do that, but well sometimes I just can't help myself. Then Dean Coxx pumps up his dick. Not so into seeing guys pump up their dicks (unless a mouth, ass, or hand is involved), but the ending makes up for it. He shoots his signature Dean Coxx load. Wish I knew how he did it so I can do it with my boyfriend. He'd go nuts if I could do that. This fifth video is for all of you guys that have that workplace fantasy. You know that boss that you think is hot and you just wish he'd do something. Well remember 2 rules. 1. the boss is always right and 2. if the boss is wrong see rule 1. Love this scene. Last up is just two guys fucking in the kitchen. Thought it was a pretty decent scene.










No comments:

Post a Comment