Monday, June 13, 2011

Didn't see that coming

Yesterday my bf was finally in the mood. I was doing my ab workout in my underwear per usual and he was just being his normal perverted self. Well earlier in the day he mentioned he was horny, but well that doesn't mean anything since he becomes unhorny pretty quickly. Anyway so I'm making my protein shake and he comes up behind me feeling my ass and my dick and basically gets me all riled up. I of course wanted to go now, but he said no I was sweaty and he wanted to take a bath first. It was annoying because he gets me all worked up and then doesn't want to go have sex asap because I'm a little sticky. Well we eventually do get to have sex. The part that shocked me is that he was giving really good head. Now the thing I know about my boyfriend is that he loves my pre-cum. So I was kinda playing with him just enough to get me to leak a lot. Well in doing so he got me really really excited and I ended up cumming. He actually took the load in his mouth. I was super shocked. I mean my boyfriend is pretty finicky about things. I mean he didn't want to have sex because I was sweaty from my workout. Yet he took my load. He said he really wanted to and wanted to do it again. Must say I can't wait to for that.
The guy flexing is Doc Rock. The interesting thing here is that I've only seen him top. I didn't know that he bottoms until I read it on gods amongst men. I saw a preview for this video, but I didn't really put any stock into it. I mean I heard he was another gay-for-pay guy, but well who really believes that line anymore? Anyway the dude has a great body and apparently can take a huge ass cock no problem. How many married straight guys can say that. Yeah I realized just how crazy it sounded as I was writing it.
As I said before I like drawings of guys. Specifically bara images. The reason being is they usually have pretty well put together guys. Anyway this is another image that I like. The guys are muscular, but not overly so like you see with a lot of these drawings. I've seen drawings where guys have these impossible upper bodies and tiny waists and huge dicks. Those don't excite me like images like this. Now obviously these guys are more muscular than a lot of guys you'd ever find, but yet it's just enough that it's arousing because you mind can believe that someone like that exists. That's kinda how I like my erotic fiction. When it starts getting into things that are just so far fetched like a 22 inch dick and impossible proportions it loses reality and loses me. Unless I'm reading a sci-fi/fantasy deal.
This is a picture of Jim Ferro. His big credit is being the first guy to top Samuel Colt on camera. This was part of an e-mail from one of my yahoo groups. I must say I've never really looked at a guy and just thought I hope he's a bodybuilder. I've seen guys and thought oh they must be one, but I've never thought that someone should go into the sport. I mean he just has a great build. And he's like what mid-thirties early 40's? He'd so kick ass in a bodybuilding competition. Must say every time I see him I just think yep was clearly the guy to pop Sam Colt's on camera cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment