Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Videos

The first video is from the movie Motel Cowboys. Or was it Cowboy Motel. Anyway this scene a guest would like some fresh towels. And he is of course needing them for the exact reason you think. Well the towel boy finally arrives and gets an eye full. Then a mouth fuck. Then a dick full. My kinda motel. The next video is a vintage flick. I believe the name of this movie was Eureka. I say that just because of where all these guys are heading. The funny thing is how the fucking actually gets started. It's the other guy that's into one of the guys and it goes around until they finally all get it on. Third up Aden Jaric gets hazed. Least it looks like Aden Jaric and I know he was in a movie about hazing. Anyway gets bombarded with dirty jocks then has to suck dick then fucked. Your basic hazing scene. The it's Dean Phoenix with the leather tailor. I must say I didn't know there was such a thing and if there is I want to sign up. Clearly one of the perks of the job is making sure your customer is COMPLETELY satisfied. My 5th clip got deleted...again. I will one day find this movie and be able to actually post it. So the last movie is of Tom Chase fucking. And he does it in typical Tom Chase fashion. With a lot of gusto and cum. Shame he retired.








No comments:

Post a Comment