Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Videos

The first video is Mark Dalton jacking off. The Dalton affect has worn off on me. Probably because I've seen so many of his jack off clips so many times and they are all the same. Now I know I'm in the minority in thinking so, so I posted this one for those of you that still like watching him jack off. Next up is Guilermo and Lion Bang. This one is more my style. Muscled tattooed guys going at it. Hard to not love it. Least for me. My original third clip went poof so the new one is of two guys after football practice. The funny thing (least to me) is that both these guys are clearly not from the US, but in a way also makes it a bit hotter. Kinda makes you think that some of the guys that come over seas to play American football have a bit more on their mind as well. Next is Jim Slade and some other guy in a cabin. I have no clue what this clip is from. I can honestly say I've never seen it before, but Jim does his usual thing. Being a hungry bottom of course. Last up is Dodger Wolf and Adam Russo. Again I know I posted this before, but well it's a really hot clip. It's one of the few vids I've actually seen start to finish and have a hard time not shooting off right in the middle before the fucking even started.








No comments:

Post a Comment