Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finally Summer

Today is the first day of Summer finally. That means more eye candy walking around. Well normally it would mean that. They are thinking it's going to be a cold summer up here. Plus we have been getting rain like there is no tomorrow so seems like less people will be out. The other upside is that less people will be at the gym. The summer months see a major drop in people going to the gym because they all want to go to the beach or the pool. Also means I'm closer to heading back down to Texas. This will be an interesting summer one way or another.
So found this image yesterday and well just had to post it. The guy fucking is Jaden Drake (if you didn't already know that) and the bottom is Rocky LaBarre. When I saw this it just screamed wrong. Wrong because Rocky strikes me as a top. In the interview that he gave for the site he just screamed top. When I looked it up I was right. He says he's 90% top. It just annoys me because Jaden bottoms all the time. Why they decided to have him top Rocky is beyond me. Rocky looked like he was taking it just fine, but when a guy is having a sex on camera (for possibly the first time) he needs to do what he's good at and that's fucking. I saw the video and you can tell he does things like a top. He talks and acts like a top. Yeah it's great that he can bottom too, but it ruins the illusion. Maybe down the line he could have done it like Samuel Colt, but not right now. And not for theguysite which is not the best at capturing fuck scenes.
I think no matter what I will always find Colton Ford hot. Personally I like the gray hair look. I know that he's in the tv show The Lair which has him dying his hair and it just looks off. I've only seen Colton with black hair once. All the other times it's been salt and pepper or mostly gray and he does pull it off. He kinda screams daddy type. He has the voice, the body, the presence. Why hide it under dyed hair?
Now Craig Reynolds is kinda the opposite of Rocky. Craig screams bottom guy. I can honestly say I don't think I've seen him top. He does really well as a power bottom. He just looks like he's right at home with a guy's dick up his ass. I mean it's hot watching him get fucked harder and harder. There are just some guys that scream top naturally and others that scream bottom. Craig to me screams bottom, just like Samuel Colt screams versatile to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment