Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Videos

The first video is the final scene from Las Vegas Love Gods. The interesting thing about this clip is that the blond with the curly hair can do two things that are rare tricks. He can fuck himself and suck himself. In doing both those things it seems like you really don't need anyone else. I thought that was worth posting alone. The sex is actually pretty hot too. My 2nd video got deleted so the new one is of Logan Reed fucking. It's from the Stepfather. Basically it has to do with the Step dad seeing his son and step son engaging in gay sex and freaking out about it. Now you only see a snip it of the scene at first, but like 10 minutes in you see the whole thing. You can get a little chuckle at the bad acting while you are waiting. Third up is Paul Barbaro, Nick Moretti, and Mike Dreyden. This is a pretty hot scene. Must say if I saw Paul and Nick walking down the street I'd be thinking and fantasizing about the same thing. Plus this is a pretty active threesome. One guy doesn't really stand around jacking his dick which always bores me. As for my final clip it was too deleted. So you just get 4 videos today.




No comments:

Post a Comment