Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Videos

The first video is Jack Wrangler getting fucked. Least I think it's him. Don't know what movie this is from so I can't exactly go check. I still am trying to figure out if there is something wrong with the speed or if the guy topping him really fucks like that. Then it's Landon Mycles and Nikko Alexander. This was the first video I ever saw of the I'm a Married Man series. I thought Landon seriously was married. I now know better of course. Wish this happened while I was waiting for the doctor. Third up Trace Michaels gets a massage. It's not as fun as when he is the one giving the massage, but it's enjoyable. Speaking of massages Tyler Saint gives another lucky client one. The guy isn't built as much as I like, but it's a decent clip. Next up is Jim and Ralph from NYSM. This one is actually a pretty good scene. No anal takes place in this just FYI. It's just blowjobs and handjobs. Last up is a Spanish prostate exam. That's not different from a regular prostate exam, it's just that I couldn't think of a better title. Whoever uploaded the clip only had the Spanish version of the clip.










No comments:

Post a Comment