Friday, June 24, 2011

Videos

The first video is Dante Bryce from Playgirl. Kinda your typical straight guy jack off. Stripping down, pulling out a girly magazine and jacking off. Figured it would be a nice change of pace. Now this next video was actually a different video. The original video I had got deleted apparently so it screwed up this video and made it another one. I know weird. Anyway it's Zeb Atlas and Matthew Rush from Best Men part 1. This was around the time he was finally letting guys give him a blowjob. Around the time this movie came out Jake Cruise also had one out where he sucked him off. So this was a baby step for Zeb. The third clip (for lack of a better title) is a Big guy with small guy. Kinda your typical huge bodybuilder fucking a twink. Not my type of thing, but I know some of you are into that. Then Flex Deon-Blake is working it out in the gym. There was of course no chance of a legit workout here. Next is Xavier on webcam. It's really your standard webcam show. He talks dirty to the camera while posing and jacks off. Lastly is Dodger Wolf and Keith Hunter. I will say that if Dodger was my teacher I'd milk time with him for all I could. I'd be asking my parents to get him to tutor me every semester. I like his way of remembering the branches of government.










No comments:

Post a Comment